Serves – 3
- 300 grams fresh jumbo Tiger Prawn (de- headed, de-veined, Shelled and cleaned)
- 6-7 Green chilies
- 5 cloves of Garlic
- ½ tsp. Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp. Coriander powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin Olive oil
- 1 tsp. mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Coriander sprigs (garnish)
- Add a pinch of Turmeric powder and 1 tbsp. of Lemon juice to cleaned Prawns and keep aside.
- Coarsely grind Garlic, Green chilies (de-seed if you prefer less heat) and Cumin seeds together.
- Heat Olive oil in a pan on a medium flame, add the ground Garlic and chili and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Follow by adding Turmeric and Coriander powder after 30 sec. add the prawns and salt and mix well with the masala. Add Lemon juice and Mustard oil and cook the prawns till they turn pink – usually 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh Coriander. Garlic and Chili Prawns are now ready to eat.
- Serve the hot and spicy Prawns with boiled Fragrant Rice or hot Rotis!